Saturday, March 7, 2009

What Does This Move Mean To Me

This is a reclaiming of what has always been mine, like a
Birthright
some new rites
This is a redreaming of my home life, and a new wife
I can change my colors watch my wings unfurl
Expressing both a boy and and still my inner girl
This is a rejoining to my umbilicus
Deepening some roots that I could always trust
Can I explain the feelings deep inside my gut
I'm finally giving in to greatest impetus

for now still so tethered
every plan makes life better
gathering my life in colored jigsaw pieces
finally a picture emerges from just chaos

It's my reflection after all, and this portrait I'm creating
From the ripples, the ripples of the life I'm living
ripples from chaos in colored jigsaw pieces
ripples from chaos in colored jigsaw pieces

1 comment: